Please bear in mind that you are coming to the Cacheuta Thermal Water Park to enjoy the thermal waters and the nature which surrounds them. In order to make the best of your stay at the Hotel and to avoid possible accidents, make sure to follow and respect the signaling and the staff’s indications, taking care of the environment without altering its beauty.
– Adults who enter the Park with a minor must accompany them during their stay, explaining the rules to them and guiding them.
– Use of the pools: Only wearing a swimsuit. Women are not allowed to enter the pools wearing shorts; only swimsuits or two pieces. Their hair must be tied.
– We recommend: Do not drink alcohol. You should wait the necessary amount of time after eating to enter the swimming pools. Watch your personal objects.
– Not allowed: Drinking/eating inside the pools. Jumping from the edge of the pools.
– Time in the pools: with the restrictions given because of the pandemic, specially distance, customers may enter the pools at 10-minute intervals. Affinity groups must be distanced from each other by 2 meters. around.
– For your own health: in case of hypertension or hypotension, recent surgeries, obesity, diabetes or pregnancy, please consult to your physician the amount of time allowed inside the pools.
– Maintain cleanness and order.
– The company reserves the right for admission and permanence of the clients.